Saturday 30 January 2021

Second edition of Urban Voices

I'm very pleased with the new cover for the second edition of Urban Voices. I have added several new poems to the collection and revised some of the illustrations, so I thought a makeover of the front cover might also be in order.

I selected this photo from a series of four I took one rainy late evening as I was walking through Piccadilly Circus  in London. 

In case you're wondering, Piccadilly Circus isn't yer actual circus (no performing animals or clowns - although some might disagree), and it has nowt to do with pickled vegetables either. But it is a bustling centre of activity most nights, and I like the image I selected because of its movement and the colours that are reflected on the wet pavement from the illuminated advertising screens.  

I hope you'll agree, it's quite a striking image to use for the front cover of the book.

I hope you get the chance to check it out, as it's available on all Amazon main sites across the globe, and as I announced at the start of 2021, all of the profits from sales this year (and I mean the entire year), will be donated to NHS charities - a very worthy charity that supports both patients and hospital staff. 

You can purchase paperback and Kindle editions of Urban Voices at the following sites:

Amazon UK Kindle £1.99 Paperback £7.99

Amazon US Kindle $2.99 Paperback $9.99

Amazon Canada Kindle C$3.99 Paperback C$9.99

Amazon Brazil Kindle R$9.99 Paperback R$52.94

Amazon Australia Kindle A$4.99 Paperback A$21.77

Amazon Japan Kindle ¥271 Paperback ¥1,100

Amazon India Kindle 189

Amazon Germany Kindle €2.99

Amazon France Kindle €2.99

Amazon Spain Kindle €2.99

Amazon Netherlands Kindle €2.99

Amazon Italy Kindle €2.99

Amazon Sweden Paperback Kr166.50

Amazon Mexico Paperback $233.03 Kindle $99

Amazon Singapore Paperback S$13.45





No comments:

Post a Comment